1/2” Self-locking type cable clamps
- Part Number: 10001256
- Size: 1/2 in
- Material: Stainless steel 304, PP/PA
- OEM: Accepted
- Product Details
- Product Specifications
- Self-locking cable clamps are the optimal solution for an easy and quick fastening to various supports of: coaxial cables, wave guides and fiber optic cables.
- The cables are firmly secured, without danger of deformation, by calibrated saddles which hold them without crushing.
- The installer can visually control the pressure exerted by the screw (pat.).
- 2 cables can be fastened with the same clamp. The calibrated saddles, secured by a clip, can be inserted either frontally or laterally in the bow.
- Simple and strong structure
- Selected high quality materials
- Secured components with easy mounting
- Resistance to atmospheric factors
- High resistance to temperature variations
- Absolute safety for cables and installers
- Easy and quick installation
|Product Type||Hook Type|
|Compatible Diameter maximum||17 mm |0.67 in|
|Compatible Diameter minimum||16 mm | 0.63 in|
|Includes||plastic clamp, threaded rod, nuts and steel frame|
|Material of metal part||Stainless steel 304|
|Material of plastic part||PP/PA|
|Cables per clamp||2|
|Salt spray test||168 h|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to +185 °F)|
|UV Resistance||≥720 hours|
|Application||Telecom cable installation|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details||Plastic bag, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time||3-15 days|